With 46 workplace fatalities in 2022, the Construction Safety & Health Symposium 2023 aims to gather the industry together and collectively recall the Heightened Safety Period (HSP) and share real as well as successful good practices some organisations had adopted to inspire other organisations for safer workplaces in 2023.
This symposium will focus on 6 prominent related fatalities cases of 2022:
- 12 Vehicular Related Fatalities - 7 Involved Heavy Vehicles
- 6 Fall From Height Fatalities
- 5 Fall into Sea Related Fatalities
- 2 Fall from Ladder Fatalities
- 5 Forklift Related Fatalities
- 5 Lifting and Loads Fatalities
Get Ready to be Involved!
This is going to be a totally different conference from the ones you have ever attended! Yes! All audiences who attend this conference will be part of the panellist as well!
This symposium will also be awarding 4 SDU points to our attendees!