Join World of Safety & Health Asia as an Advocate Member Now!
You can't prevent what you don't know! World of Safety & Health Asia strongly believes that both safety practitioners and individuals need to be made aware of what are the occupational hazards, recent accidents and the latest solutions available in the industry to prevent workplace accidents from happening!
World of Safety & Health Asia is the only online community for occupational safety & health stakeholders in Asia Pacific that aims to curate all occupational safety and health information in one place!
However, we know that to keep everyone well informed about occupational safety and health, we cannot achieve this all by ourselves! We need more like-minded individuals to upscale and outreach to more safety practitioners and individuals in this region.
This is the very reason we created the World of Safety & Health Asia Safety Advocate Membership.
We are inviting individuals who are involved with occupational safety and health in an organisation. (E.g.: OSH Coordinators, OSH Practitioners, OSH Associations, OSH Communities, etc) to join us as World of Safety & Health Asia Safety Advocate Members.
What Is A WSHAsia Safety Advocate Membership?
WSHAsia Safety Advocate Membership is an annual membership that does not require any membership fee. Interested individuals will submit their membership application which consists of a pledge of commitment to advocate for the sharing of OSH information.
Safety Advocate members will receive constant useful information on the latest OSH trends, topics and solutions through our marketplace, monthly bulletins, quarterly e-magazines, emails, webinars, conferences, unboxing videos, vlogs, podcasts, resource pages, quizzes and more!
As a Safety Advocate Member, one is obligated to share useful information received from WSHAsia with their contacts. This could be in the form of social media postings, emails or via instant messaging apps such as WhatsApp/WeChat.
For renewal, the WSHAsia Safety Advocate Members need to provide a short report with supporting documentation on what they have done in the past year in fulfilling their commitment as a WSHAsia Safety Advocate Member towards OSH information sharing to the community.
How Much Does It Cost To BE A WSHAsia Safety Advocate Member?
It is 100% FREE to be a Safety Advocate Member of World of Safety & Health Asia. This membership is on an annual basis. Application and renewal terms and conditions apply.
What Are The Benefits?
Safety Advocates Membership Benefits:
- Attend WSHAsia Events for FREE
- Enjoy exclusive discounts from affiliate partners
- Be invited to try out new OSH products/services
- Early privileged access to all WSHAsia events and activities prior to the official launch
- Exclusive access into WSHAsia Safety Advocate Private Community Group in Asia Pacific Region
Terms & Conditions
Application Terms & Conditions:
- Membership is on an annual basis and renewal of membership is required after 1 year.
- Strictly for individuals who are involved with occupational safety and health in an organisation. (E.g: OSH Coordinators, OSH Practitioners, OSH Associations, OSH Communities, etc)
- Individuals MUST NOT be under the employment of or representing any OSH-related brands, products and services that are commercially driven. (E.g: OSH Solutions Providers, OSH-related Training Centres, OSH Consultants, etc.)
- No commercially driven activities such as advertising, marketing and selling of any products or services are allowed on any of WSHAsia platforms.
- To be an active participant in the WSHAsia Advocate Community by engaging with posts and sharing with other Safety Advocate members.
- Pledge to share the information and content received from WSHAsia with the individual's contacts and social media followers.
- Notice of concerns will be issued to individuals/members who do not abide by the terms & conditions in the form of electronic mail.
- Any individuals/members who do not/continue to not abide by these terms & conditions will be removed from the membership without the need for any acceptance or approval from the respective individual.
- Abide by WSHAsia Safety Advocates Members Community terms & conditions when using the closed group community social media.
Renewal Terms & Conditions:
- Abide by the WSHAsia Safety Advocate Members Application Terms & Conditions.
- To renew your FREE membership for another year, please provide a short report on your involvement with supporting documentation for the past year. This should be in conjunction with WSHAsia's mission in the sharing of OSH information to the masses to help increase the awareness of Occupational Safety & Health knowledge to every workplace and individual in the Asia Pacific region. (E.g: Show proof of sharing of WSHAsia eDM, bulletins, e-Magazines, social media posts on your emails, social media, instant messaging apps such as Whatsapp/WeChat etc.)
- Continue to be an active participant in the WSHAsia Safety Advocate Community by engaging with posts and other Safety Advocate members.
- Pledge to share the information and content from WSHAsia with the individual's contacts and social media followers.